I've got a set of data partioned in ensight and I am using the EnsightMaster Server files.

If I open just part of the set (one of the case files) I can march in time without any problem.

If I launch pvserver as a mpi process the time marching is not working. It keeps the same data and time evolves from

 0.0 to 0.1111 to 0.2222 to 0.3333 ...

 I also get this error in the xterm of the pvserver machine:

 Process id: 0 >> ERROR: In
/home/rreis/src/ParaView3/Servers/Filters/vtkPVEnSightMasterServerReader.cxx,
line 330
vtkPVEnSightMasterServerReader (0xf39df0): Number of outputs does not
match on all nodes.

Process id: 1 >> ERROR: In
/home/rreis/src/ParaView3/Servers/Filters/vtkPVEnSightMasterServerReader.cxx,
line 330
vtkPVEnSightMasterServerReader (0xf22840): Number of outputs does not
match on all nodes.

 best,

 Ricardo Reis

 'Non Serviam'

 PhD candidate @ Lasef
 Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
 http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

 Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
 http://www.radiozero.pt

 Keep them Flying! Ajude a/help Aero Fénix!

 http://www.aeronauta.com/aero.fenix

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/

                           < sent with alpine 2.00 >