Hi!

I'm new to ParaView and Python but I need to automate a workflow as part of my
bachelor thesis. I already found out a lot of the things I need by myself. But,
there are some things I couldn't find out.
Is there an option to automatically render a slice when it is moved? I
basically don't want to press the Apply-button whenever the slice is moved. If
this isn't possible, how do i "press" the Apply-button with python? I could
read the Origin-values from the Properties field of the Object Inspector and
set the Origin-values from the Display field to this values. But how do I get
this Origin-values (I only found the ones from the Display field in python).
I also need to press the "Rescale to Data Range" button when the slice is
moved. Is this even possible? If so, how?

Please excuse my bad english - feel free to correct it if you want ;). I hope
the explanation of my problem isn't confusing. I was looking for a
documentation of the ParaView/Python interface but I couldn't find any. Am I
blind or is there no documentation?

Thanks,
   Stefan