Ah, that will do what I want.

Thanks,
Brian Panneton

Robert Maynard wrote:
Hi,

You should be able to apply a threshold filter on the dataset set to only show scalar values greater than 0. On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Brian C. Panneton (CONTR) <brian.c.panneton....@us.army.mil <blockedmailto:brian.c.panneton....@us.army.mil>> wrote:

    I have a reader plugin that has a group of VTK_LINES that exist
    between points. The color of these lines represent statistical
    data at a specific time. Sometimes there is no data for the line,
    thus the scalar = 0. When this occurs, I would like to hide the
    line from sight. Is there a way to do this, or will I need to add
    and remove the cell for each time step?

    Thanks,
    Brian Panneton