Hi,

We're using Paraview to display data which is very thin in the Z direction compare to X,Y size. We'd like to artificially exaggerate the display in the Z direction.

One tedious way to do this is to set the scale matrix for every object.
e.g. Scale the Z coordinates by 30.

An alternative approach would be to set a camera transform to include a scaling in the world coordinate system, e.g. (1,1,30). Is this configurable in the Paraview GUI / settable via python/ or even possible without artefacts and unwanted side-effects?

Thanks in advance,

Lawrence.