On 08/15/2011 04:17 PM, Paul Melis wrote:
> With a dataset stored in Xdmf I get an interesing data duplication
> result. The set consists of 55296 points, each with associated scalar
> and vector values. See below for the XML file and HDF5 layout.
>
> [...]
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <Xdmf>
>   <Domain>
>       <Grid GridType="Uniform" Name="Neurons-0">
>         <Topology NodesPerElement="55296" TopologyType="Polyvertex"/>

Hmmm, I seem to have the Topology tag not completely correct,
"NodesPerElement" should be "NumberOfElements". With that correction I
get at least the same number of cells as number of points. This makes me
wonder about the other attributes I used in the .xmf file.
The data duplication issue remains, though.

Paul