Hi,

I've been using QtCreator for quite a while developing ParaView plugins but
before I had been manually maintaining my "*.list" file containing all the
source files to be put in the project tree.  Recently I have upgraded to the
latest version and now import the project from the CMakeLists.txt file but I
do not see any of the XML files (i.e. files that are added with
SERVER_MANAGER_XML in the ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN macro).  Has anyone else had
this problem?  And, can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks in advance,
Paul