** Reply Requested When Convenient **

Hello !

Just on Question to you, in the manual i read that for VRPlugin it's
required to use BUILD_SHARED_LIB  OFF
but I use BUILD_SHARED_LIB ON  .  i tryed then to use shared lib but
this gives me an error in the compiling procedure.
(also i use QT 4.7 instead off 4.6.3 recommendet) . If i should give you
more detail about what went wrong i can tell you
in a seperate mail .
My indent is to use VRPN devices in a 4 wall cave enviroment .

thank you

christian

Christian Wohlschlager
JKU Universität Linz