I know this should be very simple, but it certainly doesn't appear to be.

I have to different sets of .vtk files each one representing different
variables.  All that I want to do is see the instantaneous correlation between
the variables, i.e. I want to multiply them together.  Unfortunately I can't
figure out how to specify data from different files in the calculator.  When I
group the datasets, there is nothing that indicates what the name of the
variables are...I'm guessing that would be helpful.

                         -Jared

CCS2/CNLS Postdoctoral Research Associate
Los Alamos National Laboratory