Hello,

I am trying to request ghost data in my python programmable filter but I am
not sure how to go about and do so. I am assuming the call would go into
the RequestUpdateExtent Script.

In the C++ equivalent filters that do request ghost data, the call to is
something along the lines of
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::UPDATE_NUMBER_OF_GHOST_LEVELS() , and
there are examples of that in the Paraview source but the way the objects
are defined and called does not translate into Paraview VTK Python. What
would be the appropriate call?

Thank you,
Jesus