On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Cory Quammen <cquam...@cs.unc.edu> wrote:
> Just a followup:
>
> My plugins build and link against ParaView 3.98-RC1 without error, so
> a regression has been introduced since then.
>
> Cory
>
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Cory Quammen <cquam...@cs.unc.edu> wrote:
>> Takuya,
>>
>> I have a similar problem with a simple VTK filter plugin and a
>> representation plugin. Unfortunately, I don't have a better solution
>> than what you propose, but I just wanted to confirm that this is a new
>> problem, at least on Mac OS X.
>>
>> Cory

The quick work-around is to link your plugin against
vtkRenderingMatplotlib when python is enabled. We do this for part of
the CoProcessing plugin that comes with ParaView. This is not a good
long term solution IMO, but hopefully someone with a better knowledge
of the modular build system can propose a better solution...

Dave