*** THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL AND NOT REGULARLY TESTED YET ****

So there is some support for doing that on linux. When configuring with
Cmake, set your CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX correctly and then turn
on PARAVIEW_INSTALL_DEVELOPMENT_FILES, which is an advanced CMake option.
Then on make install, ParaView will install all headers and dependencies
under the prefix specified. We do plan to support this, but until
dashboards are setup to test this regularly, I am going to call this
support experimental.

Utkarsh