Dear Dave, Aashish,

Thank you very much for your help!

I put logging calls to routines of above 2 classes (vtkVRGrabWorldStyle and
pqVRPNConnection) and I started catching messages on both places. Now,
looks like the problem is that current interaction styles don't like my
device (most likely because of reason Aashish mentioned). I'll dig into
these classes and try to fix them or create new interaction style. Then,
someone from the team will submit the patch.

Thanks again for your help!

Best regards,
Nenad.