Dear All,

I would like to automate a process that involves saving the output of a
PlotSelectionOverTime filter to a CSV file. Manually it is done by invoking
the "Save data " command from the File menu while the graph view is
selected.

When I try to record the trace for this step, it does not contain the CSV
save part.

My question is how to save the PlotSelectionOverTime output to a text file
in a script.

Thansk a lot!