Greetings to all!

@Christoph: In case you are using the legacy VTK reader, have a look here: http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/openfoam-paraview/78129-update-data-paraview.html#post446239
A few posts down: http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/openfoam-paraview/78129-update-data-paraview.html#post449046 - is a script for reloading all legacy VTK files.

Best regards,
Bruno

On 14-01-2014 21:09, Christoph Grüninger wrote:
Hi Scott,
thanks for your clarification. I wasn't aware of the fact, that
the reload button has to be written for every reader.
Now I see that it will be a lot of work to get the reload button.
On the other hand, reader by reader this feature could be implemented.

I am using the VTK reader and will try Sebastien's work around. Thanks
so far. This won't cover the numerious wishes for the reload button
but alleviate my pain.

I am still wondering why Kitware / the ParaView devs do not communicate
the reasons better. I know users switching to VisIt only due to its
reload button. Please update your statements on uservoice and the bug
tracker. Otherwise people might think you don't listen.

Thanks for the answers,
Christoph