I looked into the sources and doesn't understand how the stuff works together. In getting started example I run some sort of server and then I can call the url. Where is the starting point when I call a webpage with parameters? Where do I handle parameters like user credentials?

Some more questions:
- I have to run one vtk-webserver (how?) and sessionmanager does the rest?
- pv_web_visualizer.py does instantiate a webserver. Why is there need for another apache? - when closing or refreshing the site the webserver terminates and none is restarted?

regards

Do I have to run a (python) script first and then the web