Hi,
I downloaded and installed paraview via my ubuntu package manager.  I then
generated some data with my code using a freshly installed netcdf library.
Paraview can read and visualize that data without complaints. However, I now
want to make use of the parallel I/O features that the new netcdf-4 (enhanced)
data model (sometimes called Common Data Model) proviedes. The thing is that
paraview obviously can't read the new file format. Every time I want to read
data in the new netcdf4/HDF5 data model I get to a list of readers to choose
from. I've been trying to find a solution for that for some while now, but I'm
at a total loss, is there a hidden option somewhere? Should I reinstall
paraview? I can also promise not to use any nasty HDF5 features in my files
like groups or new fancy datatypes (there is creation flag for this
NC_CLASSIC_MODEL) i.e. use the old data model but the new format if that helps.
Can you help me with this?
Best
Matthias