From: ParaView [mailto:paraview-boun...@paraview.org] On Behalf Of stephane????
????
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 1:44 AM
To: Joachim Pouderoux <joachim.pouder...@kitware.com>
Cc: paraview <paraview@paraview.org>
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [Paraview] paraview superbuild on Win7 with
ninja/vs2013/qt4/mpi

All active links contained in this email were disabled. Please verify the
identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained
within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

________________________________

Hello,

any idea on how to solve the following build error?

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'c:/Program\'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
12.0\VC\bin\amd64\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cd' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Stephane

川崎工場
火力タービン部 計画設計課