From: David Lonie [mailto:david.lo...@kitware.com]
Sent: 22 June 2016 15:20
To: Eugene de Villiers <e.devilli...@engys.com>
Cc: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Minor bug in OPENFOAM import filter

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 8:04 AM, Eugene de Villiers
<e.devilli...@engys.com<mailto:e.devilli...@engys.com>> wrote:
Hi,

We have come across a minor, but annoying bug in the Paraview OPENFOAM reader.

Hi Eugene,

I'll take a look at this. I'm not terribly familiar with openfoam files, so if
you could send me that small example to reproduce the bug I'd appreciate it :)

Thanks,
Dave