Thanks Andy! That works perfectly!!!!

________________________________
Von: Andy Bauer <andy.ba...@kitware.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Juli 2016 16:03
An: Sellmann, Kai Asaad; paraview@paraview.org
Betreff: Re: [Paraview] Visualizing load paths

Hi Asaad,

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list so that everyone can follow
along that wants to.

The issue is that your vtk file is incorrect and the cells are being passed in
as VTK_POLY_VERTEX instead of 10 noded tets. The change for this is to change
the CELL_TYPES value from 2 to 24. The reason that the stream tracer doesn't
work is that the cells have no volume so when the stream tracer tries to find
which cell a seed or point along the streamline belongs to it doesn't and thus
the streamline never begins or ends.

Best,
Andy

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 3:01 AM, Sellmann, Kai Asaad