Hi David,

I downloaded all 4.x.x releases and everything works as expected. I
downloaded ParaView 5.0.1 and ParaView 5.1.2, both give me the following
error message about the driver:

libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Based on that outcome, I confirm that this is a bug introduced somewhere in
between the 4.x.x and 5.x.x releases. How can we go and investigate this
further? I can print more information about my system in case it is needed.

-Júlio