From: Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayac...@kitware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 7:51 AM
To: Gallagher, Timothy P
Cc: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Status of BoxLib AMR reader

Thanks, Tim. I'll take a look in next few days.

Utkarsh

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Gallagher, Timothy P
<tim.gallag...@gatech.edu<mailto:tim.gallag...@gatech.edu>> wrote:

I have to throw in the towel on this one for now and get back to some other
deadlines... but, I put what I have so far online and created a merge request
with information about the error and an example dataset attached.

Hopefully somebody better with VTK than I am can take a look and figure out
what I'm missing. I tried comparing the files for Chombo against the original
Visit source files to see if any special modifications were required and none
are (the only changes are HDF5 related). It looks like the Chombo reader is
from Visit 2.7.0 -- the Boxlib files I added are from 2.10.3, but I tried it
with the Boxlib reader from Visit 2.7.0 also and it's the same issue.

If anybody has a chance to take a look, I'd appreciate it. Hopefully it's
something simple. If not, I'll try to pick it back up in a few days. I
apologize for the hacked CMakeLists to link against the library, I will fix it
to do it properly once everything else works!

Tim

From: ParaView
<paraview-boun...@paraview.org<mailto:paraview-boun...@paraview.org>> on behalf
of Gallagher, Timothy P