Hi Fande,

You should be able to use the gradient filter to compute the velocity gradient
and examine the component of the gradient normal to the wall. That will be
proportional to the shear stress at the wall. Is the wall aligned with a
coordinate axis? If not, you will need to extract the wall surface and generate
normal vectors, then dot the gradient with the normal vectors.

    David