Hi everybody,

This is my first e-mail to this mailing list after looking around a lot in the
wiki/manual/google.
I am busy trying to automate CGNS data loading using a python script but I am
now stuck at listing the variables contained in the CGNS file

The CGNS data is 3D data and contains some variables. I want to specify which
data to load.

When loading a cgns file manually, it gives list of the variables available in
the file. See this picture:
http://www.pixhoster.info/f/2016-09/9b456f7a80da44827835ecddb0073ee6.jpg

I am wondering how I can get access to this list via the python scripting API.
I searched in the CompositeDataInformation object, but all I succeed to obtain
is the list of selected arrays once those are selected.

Is it possible to achieve that from python ?

Thanks in advance,

P. Crepier

ir. Pierre Crepier | Project Manager Ships | CFD
MARIN | T +31 317 49 34 75 | p.crep...@marin.nl<mailto:p.crep...@marin.nl> |
www.marin.nl<http://www.marin.nl>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/marin> [YouTube]
<http://www.youtube.com/marinmultimedia>  [Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/MARIN_nieuws>  [Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/marin.wageningen>
MARIN news: MARIN at Monaco Yacht Show, September 28-October
1<http://www.marin.nl/web/News/News-items/MARIN-at-Monaco-Yacht-Show-September-28October-1.htm>