I have paraview 5.1.2 installed with ospray enabled.Ospray version is 1.1.0
prebuilt version. Paraview setting is as follows:LOD threshold as 0 LOD
resolution as 0.5 Use outline for LOD rendering as checked Remote render
threshold as 0 Outline threshold as 10 Use offscreen rendering for screenshots
as checked  The issue is that the surface extracted by extract block is not
rendered properly but colored with black regardless of representation option.
Other effects by e.g., stream tracer is rendered nicely. Is this behavior is
due to paraview bug or my paraview setting?  Thanks

---Sent from Boxer | http://getboxer.com