Hi again!

I'm slightly confused with background color for the screenshots when trying to override palette. If I set Background to a Single color in the Properties tab (gray by default) then nothing can change it -- background will always be gray on the screenshots. If I set Gradient for the Background then:
1. current palette: works as expected
2. black bg: works
3. default bg: don't know what's default but it looks like 1... OK
4. gradient bg: like 1.
5. gray bg: like 1.
6. print bg: it looks like Color 1 is set to white in Background settings
7. white bg: same as 6.

So now there is no way to set white background for the screenshots (previously it was possible when Single Color background was used but not Gradient).