Hello,
I have a use case, where a vtkObject on the server implements a method like

std::string doSomething(std::string arg);

Now, with a proxy prx on the client for  that class, I would like to call
the remote procedure similar to

result=prx.InvokeCommand("doSomething",[arg])

Is something like this possible?
I found a very complicated workaround by first defining the arguments as
properties, defining the result as information_only property linked to on
of the args, then calling "UpdateVTKObjects" to push the arguments and
finally "UpdateInformationProperties" to pull the result. Is there an
easier solution, possible with a short example?

Thank you
Mario