Thanks Claude for your feedback and I'm happy to ear that's working.

We haven't moved to Ubuntu 16.04 so far due to the lack of time and the
fact that services management is different.

For Ubuntu 14.04, you can use our ansible provisioning script here:
http://kitware.github.io/paraviewweb/docs/ansible.html
But as I said, it won't fully work on 16.04, but if you are up for it, you
can always fix it for 16.04 and contribute back.

Moreover, we still have some manual step for the driver as the user should
pick the right driver.

You might also find some useful information here too:
https://github.com/Kitware/paraviewweb/issues/319

Good luck,

Seb