Hi,

I just want to add additional color map to ParaView but I don't have
access to GUI (it is installed to a cluster with NVIDIA EGL support). So,
I just wonder that which file must be edited to include colormap manually.
Is it lib/site-packages/paraview/ColorMaps.xml? If so I could not see my
new colormap in that file when I look at my laptop installation. It must
be somewhere else but where?

Thanks,

--ufuk