Please reply all to keep the mailing list on the discussion so all can
participate in and benefit from the discussion.

Question 1: Why delete columns? All of the columns can be point aligned
attributes.
Question 2: Are you sure you want a Structured Grid?

Table To Points will give you a simple point cloud. Table to Structured
Grid has the extra requirement that the points in the text file are ordered
regularly to make up a toplogical grid. If that is the case, then in
addition to designating the X, Y and Z columns, you also have to specify
the whole extent so that the filter knows how many cells there are in the
i, j and k dimensions.