Hi Ufuk,

If you create a vtkCPythonScriptPipeline, when you initialize it with the
script file name (which has to be done on each process) everything will be
taken care of with respect to broadcasting the file contents from process 0
to the others. We aren't sophisticated enough to parse the Python script to
see if it imports other scripts that are not part of ParaView (e.g.
paraview.simple) or Python (e.g. sys). That is why I recommended the first
approach as opposed to the second approach above. Depending on the compute
platform and how many MPI processes are in the run the difference may be
negligible but having 100K processes or more trying to access the same file
can seriously slow down an HPC machine.

Cheers,
Andy