Rustem,

You can find some of the options described at

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install#ParaView_Settings

For others, each build flag has a brief description in the
CMakeLists.txt file, e.g.,

option(PARAVIEW_BUILD_QT_GUI "Enable ParaView Qt-based client" ON)

The description will appear in a CMake UI (ccmake, cmake-gui) if you
use that for configuration.

HTH,
Cory

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 5:40 AM, Rustem Khabetdinov
<rustem.khabetdi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there any documentation present for cmake build flags?  Especially I am
> interested in advanced section.
>
> Best Regards,
> Rustem

Cory Quammen