On behalf of the ParaView development community, I am pleased to
announce that binaries and source code for ParaView 5.4.0-RC2 are
available to download from

http://www.paraview.org/download/

There was a slight problem building the Linux binary and the
AcuSolveReaderPlugin, so those are not yet available, but they will be
uploaded as soon as possible. I will reply to this email when they are
available for download.

Please let us know if you run into any problems with this release candidate.

Thank you,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen