Hi

I'm facing a problem in Fedora 26, it seems like my Paraview GUI (5.4) is very very slow, compared with previous versions. I usually do the installation from the Fedora repositories. Now I'm trying to built from source to see if I can fix this problem.

However, after the first try it didn't work. It built correctly but the problem persists. I would like to uninstall it and try with an older version. Typically I would use Fedora package manager to remove Paraview but in this case I'm not sure how to properly uninstall it.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards