With ParaViewWeb, we force the user to pick the version of the dependencies
they wants to install instead of forcing them.

Regarding your import path they are still wrong.

from paraviewweb/src/Component/Native/Composite/example/index.js

when you import '..' that resolve to
paraviewweb/src/Component/Native/Composite

which means your imports should be:

import CompositeComponent   from 'paraviewweb/src/Component/Native/Composite
';
import BGColorComponent     from 'paraviewweb/src/Component/
Native/BackgroundColor';