Hi all,

I have a netcdf file that follows the CF conventions in curvilinear
(structured) coordinates. Paraview however doesn’t recognize the auxiliary
variable as the grid variable on which the rest of the fields should be plotted
on. I’m not sure if this a bug with paraview misinterpreting the CF convention
or if I just happen to have an attribute missing that Paraview is looking for.

Cheers,
David