Dear ParaView team,

I read a post at the ParaView website concerning variables and different time steps (see https://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2014-May/031054.html). I have a similar problem and I want to access values from different time steps using the programmable filter with multiple inputs. I unfortunately have no idea how to access other time steps using the programmable filter. Could you give me some advice or a hint where I can find detailed information about that issue? I would be very happy if you could help me.

Best regards,
Carolin.

--
Dr. Carolin Helbig
Department Umweltinformatik

Sitz der Gesellschaft
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Leipzig
Handelsregister Nr.: B 4703
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Wilfried Kraus
Wissenschaftlicher Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Georg Teutsch
Administrative Geschäftsführerin: Prof. Dr. Heike Graßmann