From: Omid Mahabadi <omid.mahab...@geomechanica.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 7:58 AM
To: "Moreland, Kenneth" <kmo...@sandia.gov>
Cc: "paraview@paraview.org" <paraview@paraview.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Paraview] ParaView 5.x not showing all objects
available in Pipeline Browser

Hi Ken,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for my late reply. Somehow I didn't get this
message and only found your reply after searching in my mailbox.

I tried various values for the Z Shift, increasing it by one order of magnitude
until reaching a value of 200, restarting in between changes. This didn't help.

I haven't really made any other changes in ParaView settings. I even restored
to defaults a couple of times. I've been using Linux Mint 17 and have also
experienced the same issue on Ubuntu 14.04 both 64 bit.

Thanks

Best regards,
Omid

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 12:45 PM, Moreland, Kenneth