Hello,

I have been writing a plugin that takes in ImageData as input and outputs
ImageData. The problem is that the ImageData output can be larger than the
input. If I use output->SetExtent() to the correct output extents, the
information panel in ParaView shows the correct extents but the actual
rendering is the size of the input, which is smaller in every dimension. My
data shows correctly, but is clipped due to this.

I have tried using outInfo->Set(
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::WHOLE_EXTENT(), DataExtent, 6 ); and
outInfo->Set(vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::UPDATE_EXTENT(), DataExtent, 6
); instead of output->SetExtent() but these do not help.

I have also tried implementing RequestInformation and RequestUpdateExtent, and
if I set outInfo->Set( vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::WHOLE_EXTENT(),
DataExtent, 6 ); in RequestInformation the output renders to the correct size,
however my algorithm calculates the dimensions non-trivially so I'd be having
to repeat work in RequestInformation and RequestData.

Is there a way to set the correct output extent/dimensions in RequestData? Any
help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Louise Davies