Hi Seongmo,

Please keep the conversations on the mailing list so that anyone can follow
along or participate. Also, these types of things often get lost in my
inbox when they don't make it back to the ParaView mailing list.

What version of ParaView Catalyst are you using? I think the annotate time
filter should work with Catalyst but I haven't verified that. I vaguely
remember others using that filter with Catalyst though. Also, I think the
colormap bug was fixed. If you have a way of sharing a sample that
demonstrates either of those bugs I can try taking a look at the issue.

Best,
Andy