Ahmad,

First, I recommend that you try loading your plugin in the ParaView
UI, using the ParaView that you built your plugin against. Then, in
Tools -> Manage Plugins. Click on Load New... and select the file
libvtkPVGlyphFilterP.so. You should now be able to find your filter
GlyphP in the Filters menu.

Second, to instantiate the filter the way you are trying is correct,
but first you need to load the plugin. I believe you can do it this
way:

vtkSMPluginManager::LoadLocalPlugin("<path>/<to>/libvtkPVGlyphFilterP.so");

HTH,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen