Cool, thank you. I found some additional dependencies (hammerjs and
monologue.js) and added this loader to the webpack config for the
font-awesome thing:

      {
        test: /\.(eot|svg|ttf|woff|woff2)$/,
        loader: 'file-loader?name=public/fonts/[name].[ext]'
      }

Not sure if that's optimal, but it seems to work. My package dependencies
look like this now:

 "dependencies": {
    "font-awesome": "^4.7.0",
    "kw-web-suite": "^5.0.0",
    "monologue.js": "^0.3.5",
    "normalize.css": "^8.0.0",
    "paraviewweb": "^3.0.9",
    "react": "^15.5.4",
    "react-dom": "^15.5.4",
    "wslink": "^0.1.5",
    "hammerjs": "^2.0.8"
  },

Happy to hear if I've gotten something wrong. Looking forward to the new
site.

Thank you,

 -Tom

>>> https://github.com/Kitware/paraviewweb/blob/master/prettier.config.js