Hello all:

Can someone describe the steps necessary to create and use a web socket
connection between a Paraviewweb client and a pvpython server? I am not
having much luck finding the documentation for registerVtkWebProtocol()
which appears to be an important part of the process. Google only helps me
find pvw-visualizer.py, which I'm sure is useful code, but I'm having a
hard time making much sense of it as an example.

I would appreciate even just being pointed to the vtk python code, but I'll
take any pointers you can offer.

Thank you,

 -Tom