Dear Cory,
Thanks for your quick respond, I did what you said but a gain I got error
massage  as shown below
ERROR: In
C:\bbd\7cc78367\source-paraview\VTK\Common\ExecutionModel\vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx,
 line 809
vtkPVDataRepresentationPipeline (0000024B59BAEEC0): Input for connection index
0 on input port index 0 for algorithm
vtkGeometryRepresentationWithFaces(0000024B5AC08230) is of type vtkTable, but a
vtkDataSet is required.

ERROR: In
C:\bbd\7cc78367\source-paraview\VTK\Common\ExecutionModel\vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx,
 line 809
vtkPVDataRepresentationPipeline (0000024B59BB4AA0): Input for connection index
0 on input port index 0 for algorithm
vtkGeometryRepresentation(0000024B534FA090) is of type vtkTable, but a
vtkDataSet is required.

ERROR: In
C:\bbd\7cc78367\source-paraview\VTK\Common\ExecutionModel\vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx,
 line 809
vtkPVDataRepresentationPipeline (0000024B51452420): Input for connection index
0 on input port index 0 for algorithm
vtkPVGridAxes3DRepresentation(0000024B593C64B0) is of type vtkTable, but a
vtkCompositeDataSet is required.
 Regards.