I haven't done this myself, but here are a few pointers:

https://holzmann-cfd.de/openfoam/openfoam-tutorials/blender-coupling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-ZUJm9UtzI
https://www.slideshare.net/JuliendeCharentenay/o-f-rendering-using-blender

etc.

On 03/02/18 17:38, Jean C Santiago Padilla via ParaView wrote:
Hello;

 I am working on visualization research project where I need to generate a flow animation from cfd numerical data and couple it to blender for rendering. I'm wondering if paraview software can help me with the animation process and, if so, what are the basic steps I would need to make it.

Sincerely;
Jean Santiago

--
Dr Mark OLESEN