Hello,

I have the following VTK-File

which Paraview cannot read correctly:

Generic Warning: In
/build/paraview-cUuDbQ/paraview-5.1.2+dfsg1/VTK/IO/Legacy/vtkDataReader.cxx,
line 1351
Error reading ascii data. Possible mismatch of datasize with declaration.

The problem is with the VECTORS part at the end, but I have tried
several variations (also playing around with number formats) and cannot
get it to work (that is, the above message pertains and the vector field
is not correctly displayed).

Do you see which modification is necessary to make it work?

Thank you for any help,

Nicolas

Remark: I want to have a vector for each of the 16 points of a 2x2
        square mesh.  Some points occur more than once which allows to
        draw discontinuous data.