Hi,

I am doing particle simulation of different diameters size. This issue I
didn't not face previously but suddenly happened and I do not find and
reason. I load particle data into paraview as  it has different sizes I
want to see actual size of particles, for that I am using point gaussian
feature. I set the parameters like gaussian radius 1, sphere, gauss with
radius, it should result in correct way  but not, paraview automatically
gets off. Before going off its shows all particles in very large size.

I am following the same procedure but didn't happen previously.

with regards,
Govind