From: ParaView <paraview-boun...@public.kitware.com> on behalf of Utkarsh
Ayachit <utkarsh.ayac...@kitware.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 9:36 AM
To: Michael Jackson <mike.jack...@bluequartz.net>
Cc: ParaView <parav...@paraview.org>
Subject: Re: [Paraview] How to cancel Animation Save

    Doesn't ring a bell, sorry. If it's fairly reproducible, please do
    report an issue with the steps to reproduce so we can track it down.

    Utkarsh

    On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 9:27 AM, Michael Jackson
    <mike.jack...@bluequartz.net> wrote:
    > Thanks for the update. I'll be more careful when starting my animation.
The reason I had to cancel was that the images being saved were corrupted with
a "stitch line" both horizontally and vertically (Image attached). ParaView
5.4.1 did not do this. Thoughts? My video card inside my MacPro is a Radeon
7950 3GB card in a Mac Pro 5,1.

    > --
    > Michael Jackson | Owner, President
    >       BlueQuartz Software
    > [e] mike.jack...@bluequartz.net
    > [w] www.bluequartz.net

out to disk. 1400 Timesteps. Started the export as .png images but the images
are not correct. So how do I cancel the export? On my machine the export will
take about 25 minutes so waiting for it to finish kind sucks. Force quitting
seems to be the only obvious way to stop it. But then I lost my state (maybe
having a backup state file somewhere might help recover from this).
http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView