Hello,

Is the Python shell moved/gone in this release? I no longer see it under Tools > Python shell (OS is Ubuntu 16.04). I've attached a screenshot for this. I definitely see it in PV 5.4.1.

Thanks,
Shuhao

On 2018-04-09 03:33 PM, Cory Quammen wrote:
Dear ParaView community,

On behalf of the Paraview team, it is my great pleasure to announce
that ParaView 5.5.0 is available for download.

https://www.paraview.org/download/

Full release notes for ParaView 5.5.0 are available at

https://blog.kitware.com/paraview-5-5-0-release-notes/

Additionally, both ParaView's git repository and superbuild repository
have been tagged with "v5.5.0".

Signed installers for macOS are not yet available, but they are in the works.

Thank you,
Cory and the ParaView team