Hi all,

I am working with Plugins for programmable filters that executes external
Python scripts. So far, so good.

However, I want to avoid to write the entire path of the Python file on the
XML file, as you can see highlighted in bold on the XML code down below.

Both, the XML and the Python file are in the same folder. Moreover, the XML
file and the Python file have the same name. So, I wonder if there is a way
to set up a relative path...do you have any ideas to solve that ?

Thanks in advance !

Miguel Angel AGUIRRE

<ServerManagerConfiguration>
<ProxyGroup name="sources">
<SourceProxy name="MY_PLUGIN"
class="vtkPythonProgrammableFilter"
label=" MY_PLUGIN">

<!-- Define the Paraview data set type as vtkPolyData (default value of 0
means vtkPolyData) -->
<IntVectorProperty
name="OutputDataSetType"
command="SetOutputDataSetType"
number_of_elements="1"
default_values="0"
panel_visibility="never">
</IntVectorProperty>

<StringVectorProperty
name="Script"
command="SetScript"
number_of_elements="1"
default_values="*execfile('C:/Users/m.aguirre./.../.../.../ MY_PLUGIN .py')*
">
<!--
<Hints>
<Widget type="multi_line"/>