Hello Miguel,

Programmable source are supported and your example seems to work.
Here is exactly how i tested it, with ParaView 5.4.0, 5.4.1 and 5.5, on
linux.

- Open ParaView
- Load State -> ERROR_pv_5_4_0.pvsm
- Select the source and the filter in the pipeline browser
- Tools->Create Custom Filter
- Write a SourceName
- Next, Next, Finish
- Edit->Reset Session
- *Sources*-> SourceName
- Apply

no bug, all seems to be working well.

Custom Filter are already automatically saved and loaded, they should be
available at the next paraview execution (considering ParaView exited
normally).

Best,

Mathieu Westphal